The Futures Company recently released a bevy of information and statistics regarding the Millennial generation. From quick facts to connectivity to brands and marketing, you can find tons of statistics about Gen Y.
Here are five we found interesting:
- 32% are employed full-time
- 61% say Internet and mobile technology has helped strengthen face-to-face connections
- 34% are married or part of an unmarried couple living together
- 44% of college students in counseling in 2010 have severe psychological disorders, compared to just 16% in 2000
- 43% of recent graduates now working are in jobs that don’t require a college education.
For more, check out The Future Company’s interactive “download.”
Leave a comment about the ones that most catch your eye.